Platform shoes are stylish yet comfortable, and great if you need that extra height. These shoes have been actually around for centuries because they are quite practical. The modern version became a hit during the 1970s and since then, they became a staple in shoe stores. Here are tips for wearing platform shoes.
- Pair the platform shoes with white or floral outfits during summer for a contrast.
- Make sure your platforms are not very narrow at the soles so your feet do not hurt after.
- For a unique take, opt for a sporty platform sneaker.
- Go for a sophisticated pair for the office and pair it with your blazer and trousers.
- Platform shoes and midi skirts look perfect together, giving you longer legs and a slimmer figure.
- If you want to wear it with a maxi dress, opt for a flowy one with a slit.
- Long-legged women should wear their platform heels with ankle-length pants.
- Platform ankle boots are perfect for winter months.
- Flat platforms are great because they are not too high or too low.
- For something unique, go for these decked-out platforms.
Platform shoes are a great way to gain some height but without the pain of stiletto heels.