Women with flawless skin are always the envy of everyone else. You, too, can have amazing skin if you adhere to some of the things that these women do every day.
- Use the right kind of skin cleanser that is appropriate for your type of skin. If you have acne-prone or oily skin, use a cleanser with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. People with dry skin should use a milky cleanser or a moisturizing glycolic acid cleanser. Cleansers with alpha hydroxy acids are perfect for women with melasma or brown spots.
- Drink chlorophyll in the morning. This can hydrate, brighten, and oxygenate your skin. If you do not like drinking chlorophyll, you can take chlorophyll supplements instead.
- Eat foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids. They can help improve the health of your skin. It allows the skin to be more efficient in retaining moisture. Skip high glycemic index foods, too.
- Always moisturize your skin right after taking a shower and right before sleeping. Ditch heavy scented lotions as they can irritate your skin. It is best to stick to moisturizers with gentle formulations.
- Always protect your skin from UV rays every single day, all year round. Rain or shine, you need to protect your skin using a broad-spectrum sunscreen.