Jeans are a staple in every woman’s wardrobe. Choosing the right pair of jeans can also help you look slimmer. Here are 5 ways you can look skinnier in your favorite jeans.
- Wear dark-colored, washed jeans. Pick inky black, charcoal, or dark indigo. These will give you a skinnier look even though you are not wearing skinny jeans.
- Choose jeans with a higher waist. The waistband should end above the belly button. Wear high-rise jeans with a single-button and zipper closure. They can hold your tummy a lot better.
- Go for jeans that end about an inch or two lower than the level of your ankles. Always pair it with pointy shoes. This pairing will give the impression of a long and narrow silhouette.
- Always buy jeans that are a perfect fit for you. The ideal skinny jeans will never squeeze your hips, legs, and buttocks too tight. Boyfriend jeans, on the other hand, should have a straight-leg style.
- Premium quality jeans can fit your body a lot better. A better fit can translate to a more profound slimming effect.
Skinny jeans are not the only pants that can make you look skinny. There are other attributes of jeans that can do the trick, too.