Petroleum jelly is an all-around product that has a long list of benefits. While many of these are already well-known, here are some that you might not have heard of.
1. Use a cotton swab and some Vaseline to open the nail polish bottle easily. Just spread it inside the cap to make it easier to open next time.
2. Dab some petroleum jelly in places where you spray perfume so that you smell good longer.
3. Vaseline spread along the hairline will prevent hair dye from getting on the skin.
4. Applying some petroleum jelly on your cuticles before going to bed will stop you from getting dry and cracked fingertips.
5. If you are not as good at applying nail polish, put some around the edges of the nails so that any nail polish that goes over does not stick.
6. Use some Vaseline and sugar as exfoliator for the lips, it will remove any flaky skin. Rinse after before applying another layer of just petroleum jelly to moisturize the lips.
7. Vaseline can replace your mascara, simply brush some of the jelly on your lashes to make them pop.
8. Dip some Vaseline on a cotton ball before molding it into the ears before swimming to keep any liquid out.
9. Petroleum jelly spread on the parts that are prone to chaffing (like thighs) will save you from a lot of pain.
Vaseline is really handy and should always be present in any house, especially because of its numerous benefits.