Many people use coconut oil because of its many health benefits. Here are some of the most ingenious ways you can maximize the benefits of coconut oil.
- It can replace your shaving cream. Mixing coconut oil with jojoba oil and Shea butter can be a better and safer solution for getting a smoother shave. It can also prevent razor burns.
- It can remove your makeup. Applying a small amount of coconut oil on your face for about a minute before rinsing should help remove your makeup without effort.
- It can address dry cuticles. The natural moisturizing benefits of coconut oil can help you retain the softness and smoothness of your hands.
- It is a great substitute for lip gloss. Add a little amount of your ordinary lipstick to a teaspoon of coco oil. This should help prevent chapped lips while giving you kissable lips.
- It can soothe flare-ups of eczema. Coconut oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that can be beneficial in the management of eczema symptoms.
- It can also serve as an alternative to toothpaste. You can mix equal parts of coconut oil and baking soda to make a paste. Now brush your pearly whites in the same manner.