Braids make you look sophisticated. It is a hairstyle that any girl can put on any day. To some, braids are a complicated hairstyle. But the truth is, anyone can learn how to braid. Here are some steps on simple braids for beginners to start with.
- Use the right tools. Before you start with the braiding process, you need to prepare what tools you need to have. This includes a hairbrush, a thin-tooth brush, hair elastics, bobby pins, hairspray, styling paste, and conditioning oil.
- Grab one section at a time. Start from the front of your head up to the back. It is best to section from left to right from your center hair line. Use hair elastics to section your hair.
- Brush the sectioned hair. Make sure you detangle your hair to be able to braid it properly.
- Start braiding. Use your fingers when doing so. Divide the sectioned hair into three sections.
- Start crossing over. Move your fingers from its neighbor finger from the right and just swap all three. So, the right section becomes the center, and the now center will be swapped to your left section.
- Repeat the cross over. Just do it again and again with the other sections. Once done, use hair elastics or bobby pins to hold it all in.