New year means new hair color. If you’re in need of a guide, here are the top 5 trendy hair colors:
1. Ultra black is a yearly staple for hair color. It’s classic and sexy. It can be edgy at the same time feminine. Everything boils down to styling. You can go for kinky black, layered black, or bob cut black.
2. If you’re loving dark hair but you find jet black too plain and safe, stick to dark-brown black. It gives off the semi-golden color under the sunlight without looking too ostentatious or fake. Just take inspiration from the Duchess of Sussex’s chic hair looks.
3. Allure Magazine predicts that strawberry blonde will be making quite a scene this 2020. Hair looks blond at the roots and gradually turns to copper at the ends. Indeed, shades of red, even the velvet red, are nice warm colors to play with this year.
4. Icy blonde will be one of the color options for daredevil personalities. Blue is a lucky color for 2020, after all. So any cool tones like the ice blonde and touches of beige hair will be welcomed not only in the high fashion stage but even in the city streets.
5. Peach and coral colors are sweet and charming that work well for all skin tones. If your natural roots are medium blonde or of any lighter shade, try going for peach swirls or coral highlights. This playful shade stands out from the crowd as they look neither blonde nor red nor pink – very intriguing indeed.